RE: Request for approval/registration of application/xenc+xml

Martin,

Please send a new review request to the ietf-types list.  I don't care if
you call if a review request or a request for comments, but I want to be
sure that there is a clear record of the request being made.  Since
draft-reagle-xenc-mediatype is no longer being considered I'd like this new
request to stand on it's own.  Please be sure to include links to the
relevent spec(s).

-Scott-