RE: Request for approval/registration of application/xenc+xml

Martin,

I can't find any record of a media types review request in the ietf-types
archive.  Can you point me to the request?  I do see mention of the type
related to an old I-D named draft-reagle-xenc-mediatype, but that's not the
same thing as a specific request for review.

-Scott-