Re: XMLENC used in SOAP

On Saturday 14 September 2002 11:12 pm, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> As you know, WS-Security [1] addresses this case and its implementation
> has been included in WSTK [2], where it is implemented as AXIS handlers.
> But anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your report.

I think that was Merlin's report <smile/>. At least that's what I wanted to
hear: it works with SOAP/ws-sec and performance is decent. Though, at a
conference a few weeks ago someone in the audience mentioned a
(unspecified) java xenc toolkit was slow, but I don't have any addional
info.

Regardless, I think we have our CR exit criteria satisfied to the best of
our ability and I expect to request a Proposed Rec this week.