Re: More inter samples

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:24:43 -0500
To: "Takeshi Imamura" <IMAMU@jp.ibm.com>
Cc: xml-encryption@w3.org
On Saturday 16 March 2002 05:25, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> Thanks, but I made some mistakes.  Could you modify the status as
> follows?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/02-xenc-interop.html
new revision: 1.15

> >> Satisfactory Performance                           ""
> >Would you like to propose a *rough* ballpark of what an implementation
> >should be able to perform? Do you think this performance profile even
> > makes sense?
>
> I have the same opinion as Merlin's.

Ok, I'll still ask implementors to respond in the generic to the following
question, "For your applications/purposes, is the performance
satisfactory." Any other details I'll be happy to get (like size of
documents, types of operation, type of platform, etc.), but I won't press
that issue.