Re: Decryption Transform processing question

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:30:36 +0100
To: "Takeshi Imamura" <IMAMU@jp.ibm.com>
Cc: xml-encryption@w3.org

Hi Takeshi,

Before you change the current spec, could you first clarify
what, if any, changes you would make to the text that I
have proposed.

I would like to know what direction you are heading in before
I cause you any effort.

If our paths don't converge, there's no point to your
compromising your current spec; instead I think we'll just
have to proceed with two separate specs.

Merlin

r/IMAMU@jp.ibm.com/2002.06.18/00:32:40