Re: Decryption Transform processing question

From: Takeshi Imamura <IMAMU@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:33:59 +0900
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>, xml-encryption@w3.org

The sentence looks good to me.  Any concern?

imamu@jp.ibm.com

                      Joseph Reagle
                      <reagle@w3.org>          To:       Takeshi Imamura/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
                                               cc:       merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>, xml-encryption@w3.org
                      2002/07/30 06:14         Subject:  Re: Decryption Transform processing question
                      Please respond to
                      reagle

Actually, the whole of the statement is as follows, did the "Let C..."
sentence need to be changed as well?

Let C be the parsing context of a child of P, which consists of the
following items:
  o Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in
             scope for P.
  o Name and value of each general entity that is effective for
             the XML document causing P.

On Thursday 25 July 2002 10:13 pm, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> Joseph,
>
> >          + Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope
> >            for the child in P.
>
> I remember this might be corrected before, but namespaces are not those
> in scope for the child in P but in scope for P.

Now reads, "A Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope
for P." BTW: This is what was confusing me. I had taken this text from the
decryption transform CR, but parsing context isn't used anymore in the
latest version [1] so it shouldn't be an issue for that document.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Jul/att-0037/01-decrypt-transform-o.html