Re: AES Key Wrap Section

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:10:18 -0500
To: Donald E Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>, xml-encryption@w3.org
Cc: Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com
On Sunday 23 December 2001 20:29, Donald E Eastlake 3rd wrote:
> Attached is an AES Key Wrap section for the algorithms part of the XML
> Encryption draft.

Thank you Donald, it's now in version FOO.

1. I've tweaked this (and much of 5) such that variables and equations are
within <code/> elements.
2. We found it advantageous in the past to avoid a table, and I wonder if
we might do the same here.
3. Within the table, what is the difference between any and other?
4. Do we have a reference to the AES Key Wrap document?