Status of Documents and Contributor Status'

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:55:41 -0500
To: xml-encryption@w3.org

In preparation for publication as CRs next week, I'm working on getting all
the documents up to date. For instance, I've removed the red diff from [1],
updated the references, and made the tweak I suggested to Don in the last
email (note this changes some of the section numbers). A part of these the
final tweaks is the population of the "good standing" WG participants and
last call thank you's. If you see any errors in the draft please let me
know ASAP (including any questions about participation/standing).

[1] http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/Overview.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/Overview.html#sec-Acknowledgements