RE: xenc schema question

Those changes are OK with me.
Donald

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Reagle [mailto:reagle@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 2:55 PM
To: dee3@torque.pothole.com
Cc: xml-encryption@w3.org
Subject: Re: xenc schema question

Donald,

I have permission to go ahead and publish a CR but I'd like to fix this
editorial bit first. ds:DigestMethod can't appear in the schema because it
causes an ambigous content model problem. Also, the only place we are using
it and OEAPparams is in the RSA method. So I'd like to make it a sequence
of an optional KeySize and any, and define those other elements in that
section. Also, I'd like to promote the EncryptionMethod up to its own
section -- presently it's hidden at the bottom of the algorithm section.

Does this sound ok?