couple more interp samples

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:53:49 +0000
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
Here are a couple more; my earlier signatures but using X.942 DH
(consequently no DH key value), and some encrypted content/data/element
covering various agorithms, carried keyname, retrieval method
and decrypt transform. I could decrypt all of Jiandong's examples
but DH so things look good.

Merlin

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com