Re: First Stab at XML Encryption Interop Matrix

Hi Joseph,

Attached is a .zip file contains the XML Encryption test vectors produced from
Phaos XML toolkit.
In creating them, we considered  the possible combinations of data encryption
algorithms and
key encryption algorithms. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Jiandong Guo
Phaos Technology