Re: spec comments

Moved from
  <element name="DigestMethod" type="ds:DigestMethodType">
  <element ref="ds:DigestMethod">

(I also noted that the schema of the AgreementMethod schema in the spec had
some typos, which are now fixed.)

[ Resulting document
  http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/
  $Revision: 1.67 $ on $Date: 2001/10/24 19:32:42 $ GMT by $Author: reagle $
]