Re: Decryption Transform comments

[ Result:
  http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-decrypt
  $Revision: 1.13 $ on $Date: 2001/11/15 22:14:59 $ GMT by $Author: reagle $
]

I think we're good for publication except for the two small questions
(about "e" and "entity") I have about the parsing context.

o Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope for e, the
first element node in X. [is this e different than that in
decryptIncludedNodes? -JR]
o Name and value of each entity [is this the formal definion of entity from
xml1.0 or something else -JR] that is effective for the XML document
causing X.

On Friday 02 November 2001 12:18, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> You missed Frederick's tweak about XPointer.

Fixed.

> Also I think that the third item in Section 2.1.2 is not a restriction
> but just a note for the function decrypt().  So it should be moved to the
> definition of the function.

Ok.

> OK, I try revising the description of the function "noDecryptNodes" as
> follows:

Ok.