RE: Processing <CipherData> (was "RE: CipherReference + Transforms meaning")

Blair,
Sorry, you can't disagree with me this time because (as my original note
says) I'm not pushing any particular position at this time, just curious
about the different possibilities. I certainly agree we don't want to specify
an API; I just used XSS4J's APIs as an example of how one Toolkit was designed.

( Don't worry, I'm sure there will be opportunities to disagree in the future.;-}
)

Regards, Ed