RE: Draft Minutes from 010611 Teleconf (changes)

Comments on the latest text:

1. I believe the first paragraph is incorrect and should read

	"If CipherValue is not supplied directly, the
	CipherReference identifies a source which, when
	processed, yields the octet sequence to be decrypted."
It does not yield a base64 encoded octet sequence.  The 2nd paragraph
Correctly states that a base64 decode transform is required if the data
is base64 encoded.  There is no requirement that the target of a
CipherReference
Be encrypted XML or reside in an XML document context.

2. Please remove the 4th paragraph discussion 'reversibility, i.e., the
one
starting "Consequently, in XML Encryption the specified transforms ...".
There
is actually nothing wrong with the encryptor using an XSLT transform to
obtain the data to be encrypted.  It is presumably the result of this
encryptor-transform
the decryptor needs, not the original document(s).  Such a transform may
also useful in decribing how to obtain the octet sequence to be
decrypted
if it happens to be embedded in some larger external XML document
context.

3. In the example there needs to be a base64 decode transform following
the
Xpath selection.