Re: 2nd try at Algorithms Section

Wherever possible, I'd like us to use terms recommended by RFC2828, which in
this case are symmetric or secret, I prefer symmetric.

[1] http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2828.html
   $ secret-key cryptography
       (I) A synonym for "symmetric cryptography".
     $ symmetric cryptography
       (I) A branch of cryptography involving algorithms that use the
       same key for two different steps of the algorithm (such as
       encryption and