Gilbert Pilz Introduction

From: Pilz, Gilbert <gpilz@jamcracker.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:39:41 -0500
To: "'xml-encryption@w3.org'" <xml-encryption@w3.org>
Hello,

My name is Gilbert Pilz. My AC rep, David Orchard, has confirmed that I will
be representing Jamcracker on the XML Encryption Working Group. I work for
Jamcracker as their Security Architect. I have been a member of the OMG for
a number of years and have contributed to work on the CORBA Security
Services specification. I agree to participate as per the charter

<http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/01/xmlenc-charter.html>

last revised January 25, 2001 and I support the goals, understand the
schedule, and agree to the confidentiality and resource commitments.
I look forward to seeing you all in my old home town of Cambridge.
--
 <<Gilbert Pilz.vcf>>