Re: New Dates for Potential XML Encryption Workshop

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:13:49 -0400
To: "Public XML Encryption List" <xml-encryption@w3.org>
Cc: Bryta Schulz <bschulz@xcert.com>
Ok, we're getting closer. Most people seemed to be good for the date below.
So barring any unfoseen problems the tenative info is:

         November 2
         Near sunny San Fransisco [1]
          (people felt Ottawa would be too cold! <smile>)
         Hosted by Marc Briceno and Bryta Schulz at xcert.

Hopefully I'll be able to pull together an official announce (don't book
flights till you see that) and logistics very soon.

[1] http://www.xcert.com/corp/Contact_Us/walnut_creek.html

At 16:37 9/7/2000 -0400, Joseph M. Reagle Jr. wrote:
>Due some timing and scheduling conflicts, we are now proposing that the XML
>Encryption Workshop happen on November 1,2, or 3 with a tenative location
>of Ottawa Canada. Please let us know your preferences over those three days.

__
Joseph Reagle Jr.