XML Encryption: A third proposal (with attachment)

From: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:09:56 +0100
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
Cc: geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de
Dear XML Encryption list readers,

today, our email programs eat our attachments. OK, a new try.

please find enclosed my ideas about how XML Encryption and the rich
functionality of server-based XML Access Control could be brought together
within a single model. Sorry that this comes only so few days before the
workshop, but I was a little bit unorganised the last weeks ;-(

Unfortunaltely, I have not included all my ideas about key management, but
I hope to have them a little bit clearer till Thursday.

Best regards and see you at the workshop,

Christian Geuer-Pollmann

Institute for Data Communications Systems             University of Siegen
Hoelderlinstrasse 3                 D-57068 Siegen                 Germany

mail:  mailto:geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de
web:  <http://www.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/~geuer-pollmann/>