R: R: proposed approach to XML encryption

From: Ernesto Damiani <edamiani@telnetwork.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 02:06:00 +0200
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: <xml-encryption@w3.org>

Looking at the agenda of the encryption workshop I feel confirmed in
the opinion that there is quite a lot of interaction between XML access
control and encryption requirements..
Unfortunately, it seems to be a bit late for us to start planning to attend
the workshop ( just to listen :-) ).. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to
reading the papers ..