Suggestions for requirements ...

From: Steve Wiley <steve@myProof.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:36:39 -0700
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
Hello all,

Attached is a short paper regarding our experiences with XML encryption.
There are several suggestions regarding requirements and some issues
with encrypt-decrypt protocols (procedures).  My grasp of the theoretical
issues may be faulty or limited at this point but I hope that some of the
practical experiences will contribute to the upcoming workshop discussion.

Steve