Requirements and Goals for the Design of an 'XML Encryption Standard'

From: <priewe@darmstadt.gmd.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:27:46 +0100
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
Hi!

Sorry that this mail comes a little bit late, but we had some problems
with our mail servers.
According to this mailing list there seems to be a global phase of email
problems this week ;-)

Arne Priewe

----- Forwarded by Arne Priewe on 03.11.2000 22:22 -----

Arne Priewe
31.10.2000 22:03

        To:     xml-encryption@w3.org
        cc:     huck@darmstadt.gmd.de
        Subject:        Requirements and Goals for the Design of an 'XML Encryption Standard'

Dear Members of the W3C encryption mailing list,

after following the ongoing discussions for a while,
this e-mail intends to identify and discuss important
requirements and goals for the design of an
'XML Encryption Standard' from our point of view.

Best regards,
Gerald Huck                       Arne Priewe

IPSI - OASYS                      Student of Computer Science at the
GMD Darmstadt                     University of Frankfurt
Germany                           Germany
E-mail: huck@darmstadt.gmd.de     E-mail: priewe@darmstadt.gmd.de