First WG FTF March 1/2?

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:15:33 -0500
To: "Public XML Encryption List" <xml-encryption@w3.org>

When I asked about availability during March 1/2 for a FTF meeting (pending
Activity approval) I received 1:yes and 1:it-might-conflict. I don't see any
evidence that it generally conflicts with any other events that participants
will likely commit to and it's far enough in the future to give folks lots
of time. So I'll go ahead and reserve some meeting space at the W3C
Technical Plenary on those dates and give further thought to whether we'll
need one or two days (my bias is for single day meetings...)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2000Nov/0066.html

__
Joseph Reagle Jr.