Reminder: XML Encryption Interest Group Meeting

From: Barb Fox <bfox@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:20:36 -0700
To: "Barb Fox" <bfox@Exchange.Microsoft.com>, "Ed Simon" <ed.simon@entrust.com>, <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: <xml-encryption@w3.org>
This is a reminder that we are still planning an informal meeting to
discuss requirements and a couple of early proposals (Simon/LaMacchia
and IBM) that have been made for XML Encryption. The meeting will be
immediately after Crypto 2000, UCSB Campus, Anacapa Hall Formal Lounge,
Thursday, 8/24, 1:30 PM. If you're interested in working on XML
encryption and can be there, please join us!

We will publish the minutes to these lists.  Note also that this is not
a W3C activity, but rather a first face-to-face discussion prior to the
start of a formal working group.

--Barb