Vacancy - apply online

From: , <daniel.veillard@w3.org>, <xml-editor@w3.org>, <ishida@w3.org> <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:50:01 -0300
To: <ij@w3.org>, <daniel.veillard@w3.org>, <xml-editor@w3.org>, <ishida@w3.org>
I would like to take this time to welcome you to our hiring process
and give you a brief synopsis of the position's benefits and requirements.

If you are taking a career break, are on a maternity leave,
recently retired or simply looking for some part-time job, this position is for you.

Occupation: Flexible schedule 1 to 3 hours per day. We can guarantee a minimum 20 hrs/week occupation
Salary: Starting salary is 3000 EUR per month plus commission.

Region: Europe

Please note that there are no startup fees or deposits to start working for us.

To request an application form, schedule your interview and receive more information about this position
please reply to Kelly@jobdayseu.com,with your personal identification number for this position IDNO: 2620