RE: Typo (?) in Well-formedness constraint: Entity Declared

I'm not sure.  How can there be a well-formedness constraint
on a processor?  Well-formedness is a property of a document.

Perhaps "such documents" refers to "documents in which
entity declarations occur in parameter entities or in
the external subset".

paul