syntax error

From: mark morgan <malimo3@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:31:14 +0100
To: <xml-editor@w3.org>

Hello Team
                  I keep getting a reparse error card everytime I try to access my Auctiva site why is this?
I have managed to list an item on ebay. But when I click on it, it to has an error card with reparse to HTLM on it .
Please can you tell me how to sort it out. I have tried to find the contact number of Auctiva to contact them diect. But as usual in these cases they are very unhelpful. What is wrong with a contact us tab if anything is wrong.....eeeaaghh!
Cheers Mark

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/