XML 1.0 5e: non-unique anchor names

From: Nicolas Roeser <n-roeser@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:55:45 +0100
To: xml-editor@w3.org
Hello,

the anchor ID/name ‘sec-origin-goals’ in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-xml-20081126/ is not unique, but appears
several times. This is also true for anchor ID/name ‘AVNormalize’.

If this is due some processing/conversion problem, other anchors might
be affected as well; I have not checked. You may want to verify that.

It seems to me that this happens if a ‘p’ element occurs after a
heading, and is followed by an ordered list. I think that the
superfluous anchors after the first one with that name should simply be
removed.

Thanks,
--
Nico