request for permission to publish W3C documents

From: Brian Gough <bjg@network-theory.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:46:22 +0100
To: site-policy@w3.org
Cc: xml-editor@w3.org
To site-policy@w3.org:

Hello - following my previous email regarding the XML 1.0
Specification, I would like to request additional permission to
publish the following documents in book form as well:

    XML Path Language (XPath) 2.0
    XQuery 1.0: An XML Query Language
    XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 2.0

I confirm that (i) we agree to the redistribution terms of the W3C
document copyright notice and (ii) that the W3C may rescind our right
to publish or distribute the derivative work if the W3C finds that it
leads to confusion regarding the original document's status or
integrity.

Thank you.

--
best regards,