Re: [xml-dev] NEL in XML 1.1

I'm totally with you on this one, Elliotte, but quoting the W3C's own
rules to it seems to accomplish nothing whatsoever.  So far as I can
tell they treat the Process document as W3C Recommendations are supposed
to be read: as guidelines, not capital S Standards.

I'm not sure what to make of the many last-minute changes to W3C XML
Schema, or of the XHTML WG's penchant for skipping CR, or of poisonous
namespace features added at the very end of the XPointer process.  It
happens.  The W3C doesn't appear to care institutionally.