RE: Request for PR for XML 1.1

ISO 639 part 2 was published in 1998, see
http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=4767&I
CS1=1&ICS2=140&ICS3=20 :

ISO 639-2:1998 "Codes for the representation of names of languages -- Part
2: Alpha-3 code", bilingual, 66 pages, PDF, CHF 156,00.

Searching the ISO catalog for 10639 yields nothing.

--
François