Re: Conditional sections in external parameter-entities

From: <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:26:57 -0500
To: xml-editor@w3.org
Cc: lehors@us.ibm.com
Hello,

     Some time ago, I submitted a question to this mailing list [1].  I
understood that there was a recent push to process older messages on this
mailing list, so I held off raising it again earlier this year; however, I
think enough time has passed, and that it's possible it was missed.

     My apologies if this was still in the queue, or if it's already been
dealt with, and I missed it.

Thanks,

Henry
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-editor/2001JulSep/0015.html
Henry Zongaro      XML Parsers development
IBM SWS Toronto Lab   Tie Line 969-6044;  Phone (905) 413-6044
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com