Let me know what you think.

From: <sales@nationalmover.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:41:02 -0500
To: <xml-editor@w3.org>
Hi,

I thought you might be interested in a ads site that I've been using. They have a great selection of online ads in the following categories:

Tonnage Boards
Announcements
Business Opportunities & Services
Collectibles
Computers
Employment
Equipment
General Merchandise
Personals
Real Estate
Rentals & Roommates
Vehicles

They have lots of great deals, and you can even place ads online. Check it out at:
http://www.aaamove.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?website=&language=

By the way, my sister works at 1010 wins radio and she tells me that they're (aaamove.com)going to
be do advertising starting monday.  Let me know how the ad sounds.

Thanks,
Tom
National Moving & Storage