RE: clause 2.2

From: Karlsson Kent - keka <keka@im.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:49:21 +0200
To: 'Fran├žois Yergeau' <yergeau@alis.com>
Cc: xml-editor@w3.org
See also the suggestion I submitted today regarding clause 2.3 (cf E62),
where I suggest not to potentially make (reasonable) current documents
invalid,
but to have a "for compatibility" sentence instead.

I think you misread the definition of "for compatibility".  As opposed to
"for interoperability", "for compatibility" is not a non-binding
recommendation that is to be obeyed only if you want to retain

Ok, so I meant "for interoperability".

        /kent k