Re: request

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:23:01 -0600
To: "Brahmaiah" <m_brahmaiah@yahoo.com>, <xml-editor@w3.org>
At 09:27 AM 8/28/00 +0530, Brahmaiah wrote:

>hai
>           could u please explain how to  include conditions in xml
>documents.? i have tried the syntax that u have given in the specification
>document. but it is giving  error. i am using
>xml spy3.0  for validation purposes. please inform me as sson as possible.

Well, we took our best shot at explaining how to do it when
we did the specification itself.  If that doesn't do the job, I
doubt we can do any better now.

You might write to comp.text.xml or comp.text.sgml with your
question -- when you do, don't just ask for an explanation, but
give the shortest sample document you can devise which shows
the error, and give the complete error message you are getting.
The example and the error message together will help people
figure out what is going wrong.

Good luck.

Michael Sperberg-McQueen