$9.95/ mo web hosting

From: $9.95/mo web hosting <special@buoinet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:43:48 -0400
To: xml-editor@w3.org

Sir:

I noticed your website and am simply offering you what could be a much better
deal on your web hosting...  If you think you might be interested, go to our
site:

http://www.buoinet.net

see what we have to offer... Our hosting plans start at $9.95...   Thanks again
for your time - you wont be getting any more email from us unless
you email us requesting more information.   If you represent a web design firm,
we offer bulk discounting as well.

Very Truly Yours
-Mike Carlson
www.buoinet.net

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section
301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no
cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in
the subject line.