RE: End-of-line processing and attribute normalisation

Richard Tobin wrote:
> > I now think that we should drop the third bullet and add "for every
> > external parsed entity and the literal entity value of
> every internal
> > parsed entity " after "but after the end-of-line
> normalization described
> > in section 2.11 has been performed".
>
> I agree.  This seems more straightforward and corresponds to a natural
> implementation.

Not quite.  Written like that, the end-of-line normalization does not apply
to the very AttValue we are normalizing anymore!

But I can fix that, the issue is clear now. Or perhaps I'll attempt a
rewrite of the whole shebang, which is still somewhat obscure.

Thanks,

--
François Yergeau