Help for XML

From: <ssemage@arontis.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:33:36 +0100
To: xml-editor@w3.org

Dear Sir,

  I am a software Engineer working in a Software Development Company in Sri
Lanka. I went through the documentation for XML titled as Extessible Markup
Language(XML) 1.0
 , W3C Recommendation 10-Feb-98.

  The documentation was very mych useful to me in doing my works which needs
some XML understanding. But it could be more useful if it has more examples. I
was trying to create
an XML file and DTD file to be passed to XBeansProcessor to create java API's.

XML file

<person>
   <Details> My name is john </Details>
   <Details> My name is Ajith </Details>
</Person>

DTD File

<!ELEMENT person(Details)*>
<!ELEMENT Detais (#PCDATA)>

After creating Java files I wanted to desplay the contents of Details via a java
program. But it returned some garbage values instead of My name is johnand My
name is Ajith.

I shall be thankful to you if you can check my xml and dtd file and send where
the error is.

Thank you.

Semage.