Get The Cash You Need Now!!!

From: Advanced Funding <mell@azureinc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 00:51:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: mell@azureinc.com

                GET THE MONEY YOU NEED RIGHT NOW!

Here's your chance to...

        > Eliminate Credit Card Debt!
       > Take advantage of LOW INTEREST RATES!
        > Escape from High Monthly Payments!
        > Get Relief and Have the Money You Need!
        > Cash in Your Pocket Usually within 7 to 14 days!
        > Make Home Improvements You've Always Wanted!
     > Take the Vacation You Deserve!

How?  Simply CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE -->
http://www.bighitter.holowww.com/american107.htm

Would you like money for...

           ~ A New Car?
        ~ College Tuition?
          ~ Taxes?
          ~ Consolidate Your Credit Cards?
        ~ A Dream Vacation?
          ~ Home Improvements?

Now It Can Be Yours!   What are you waiting for?

For a FREE evaluation please visit our website by...

               CLICKING HERE (http://www.bighitter.holowww.com/american107.htm

or type or cut & paste: http://www.bighitter.holowww.com/american107.htm

Especially if you're a homeowner, we can help you.  Try us!

To Be Removed reply and type remove in the subject line