Display errors in XML 1.0 Recommendation, W3C StyleSheet

Susan Lesch writes:

 > >From a Macintosh in MSIE 4.0 with CSS enabled, nearly every table
 > in this document overlaps the preceeding text, making the XML
 > Recommendation illegible.

 > I believe removing "line-height: 1.3" from
 > </StyleSheets/TR/rec.css> will fix this.

 > >     margin-left: 4em;
 > >     margin-right: 2em;
 > >     font-family: times, serif; text-align: justify;
 > >     line-height: 1.3}
 >       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pierre, could you try commenting out that statement and see? Also, I'd
suggest changing the font-family statement to:

  font-family: sans-serif;

If you'd like to keek using serif, you should in any case remove
"times" since this font is not available cross platform.

Regards,

-h&kon

H   å   k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org      http://www.w3.org/people/howcome
World     W      i     d     e       Web  Consortium