typo in the current XML spec

From: Gilles Marichal <gmaricha@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:05:24 +0200
To: xml-editor@w3.org

 Dear Editor,

 I spotted a typo in the current XML spec:
 The first example in the section 4.4.5 (Included in Literal) is:

 <!ENTITY % YN '"Yes"' >
 <!ENTITY WhatHeSaid "He said &YN;" >
 -----------------------------^------
 YN being a parameter entity, its reference must begin with %, not &
 (Rule [69]).

 And the corrected example gives:

 <!ENTITY % YN '"Yes"' >
 <!ENTITY WhatHeSaid "He said %YN;" >

 I mentioned that typo to a member of the WG, in March,
 so perhaps you already are aware of it; but, as of today,
 I have not seen it corrected in the spec or listed
 in the errata page, therefore I report it directly.

 Sincerely,
		G. Marichal

| Gilles Marichal             |                            |
| Adobe Systems France        | Phone: (+33) 1 43 04 80 26 |
| Immeuble Atria,             | Fax:   (+33) 1 43 04 10 20 |
| 2 Rue du Centre             | E-mail: gmaricha@adobe.com |
| 93885 Noisy le Grand cedex  |                            |
| FRANCE                      |                            |