Soap Serialization and Deserialization Rules for C++ Object

From: Matteo Betti <m.betti22@hotmail.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:28:53 +0000
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hi,
This is my First time i'm writing in a mailing list and i apologize first for my english and second if i'll make wrong questions.

I recently started to study  the SOAP 1.2 recommendations (Part 0, Part 1 and Part 2). I'd need to know something about "Soap Serialization and Deserialization Rules for C++ Object", but in the recommendations i can't find anything that help me.
Probably because i do not look good.
Could you direct me to the right specifications that may be useful for my intent?

Thanks

Best Regard

Matteo Betti