Problem parsing the WSDL 1.1 Schema

From: harbhanu <harbhanu@huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:48:25 +0530
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Cc: ranjit@huawei.com
Hi,

I am trying to validate a WSDL sample file against the WSDL 1.1 Schema, but
getting the following error.

Error from Libxml (C based XML Parser):

wsdl_schema.xsd:135: element complexType: Schemas parser error : complex
type 'operationType': The content model is not determinist.

Error from Altova XMLSpy :

<:element name="input" ... > makes content model non-deterministic against
<:element name="input" ... >.

Possible causes: name equality, overlapping occurrence or substitution
groups.

So, is there really a problem with the schema document or some defect with
these parsers.

Any inputs..???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Harbhanu

Ps: I have taken the schema from the section A 4.1 from WSDL 1.1.