Problem with saaj implementation

From: Tubman, Olga <olga.tubman@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 08:19:47 +0000
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Hi,

I have a question about using Axis2 saaj implementation.

I need to add Authorization and SoapAction to the message.

In the sun implementation I do it with adding headers to the
MimeHeaders:

             byte[] authorization = Base64.encode(
"username:password".getBytes());

             MimeHeaders hd = message.getMimeHeaders();

              hd.addHeader("Authorization", "Basic " + new
String(authorization));

              hd.addHeader("SOAPAction", "RetrieveKeysList");

However, in the Axis2 implementation this code is not working and I get
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '401' -
'Unauthorized' exception.

Moreover, I checked the source code and saw that nobody access to the
MimeHeaders in the message.

Can you please help me and tell me how I can do it in Axis2?

Thank you,

Olga.