Re: REg . SOAP version 1.2

Dear Christopher,
I have few more queries.

1. Can you explain me that whether this SOAP1.2 Recommendation corresponds
to the release date of SOAP 1.2 in market.
2. As per my knowledge SOAP 1.2 is not supported by WSAD 6.0 or any other
latest  version , can you guide me that whether it is supported by JBoss
latest version or not.
3. Please also let me know the latest version of JBoss in market.

Ashish Arora
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: ashish7.a@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
06/14/2007 06:15 PM

Ashish7 A <ashish7.a@tcs.com>
cc
xml-dist-app@w3.org, xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
Subject
Re: REg . SOAP version 1.2

Ashish,

The original SOAP1.2 Recommendation was published on June 24, 2003 [1]. We
have since published a Second Edition
to incorporate some errata, etc. this past spring on April 27, 2007 [2].

Hope this helps.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part1-20030624/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-soap12-part1-20070427/

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986

xml-dist-app-request@w3.org wrote on 06/13/2007 01:33:45 AM:

> Hi,
> Can you please inform me then what was the release date of SOAP version
1.2.

> Regards,
> Ashish Arora
> Tata Consultancy Services