SOAP: Query regarding different infoset realisations.

From: harbhanu <harbhanu@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:18:22 +0530
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Cc: ranjit@huawei.com
Hi all,

While going through the SOAP specification I found that SOAP specification
always describes at the level of XML INFOSET

So, when I say that we receive a SOAP message that message can be an XML 1.0
document, or any other XML Infoset representation (realization)..

My doubt is that how will the server specify the types of encoding (If I may
say so, for different XML Infoset realization) that if supports.

Please let me know about your comments..

Regards,

Harbhanu