Re: SC1 status

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:00:23 -0400
To: <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

To be clear, I am fine with integrating the attached proposal into the one
that I circulated this morning [1], and that we then refined on today's
call.  I believe that Yves has the action to do the integration.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006May/0003.html

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation