Re: Corrected one-way MEP proposal

I think the proposed change is better.  You /can/ send faults, just not
as part of this MEP.

BTW, in re-reading the corrected version, I noticed that I still hadn't
gotten rid of all the "request" and "response" stuff, but rather than
post yet another version it seemed better to fold that in with
substantive changes.