Corrected one-way MEP proposal

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:04:53 -0500
To: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Somewhere along the line, one or more processors put gibberish into the
href of anything that looked like a link.  I've fixed that here.  I've
also edited the state machine descriptions, which still had a little bit
of cut-n-paste left over from the request-response MEP description I
started from.  These descriptions now are deliberately /too/ minimal
(probably), but the state machines themselves may not be.