rec 42

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:55:02 +0200 (MEST)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

As Hervé kindly proposed solution for each sub issues...

1. adopt the proposed resolution (remove the extra '>') in XOP 1.3 [1]
2. already in the the errata document [2] except for the namespace change
    from http://www.w3.org/2004/11/xmlmime to
    http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xmlmime.
I am not sure we should change this now, especially as a NOTE is never
final like a REC.
3. Same as 2.
4. http://www.w3.org/2004/08/representation is indeed a namespace document
    and doesn't contain any schema, the "TBD" document applies to the MTOM
    REC, we should indeed populate that URI with a schema, if it exists or
    replace the text by "The namespace of RRSHB"
5. If the group removes the line concerning the schema, then there is no
    need to declare it non-normative.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xop10/#notational_conventions
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/01/xop10-errata